Use the below applications to
manually generate queries.
This demo environment is configured to show:
- Database caching
- Read/Write query splitting for read replicas
- Open two browser windows: 1) Test application and 2) Heimdall Data Dashboard
- Dashboard: On the “Analysis” tab, “Delete all logs” to begin analysis.
- Select a Test application (left) and manually click on a series of transactions
- Dashboard: View the application results on the “Dashboard” tab.
- Dashboard: Analyze the logs in the log viewer or “Analysis” tab.
- The demo does not allow configuration changes, and a error will be displayed.
- WordPress uses MySQL
- Odoo uses Postgres