- Auto-caching, Automated cache invalidation
- Transparent grid-cache support (e.g. Redis, Elasticache, Hazelcast, Oracle Coherence etc.)
- SQL Analytics
- Connection Pooling
- Query Transformation
- Enterprise Edition features
- Read/Write Split (i.e. Routes to read/write replicas)
- Query Forwarding (i.e. To multiple data sources or regions)
- Automated Database Failover / Load balancing
- Database Firewall
All pricing is based on the number of hosts:
- There is no charge per CPU core.
- The above pricing is paid via an annual subscription.
- Centralized: Single host
- Distributed: Per host on each application server for best performance and scale
What is counted as a Heimdall Data host?
- The number of hosts or VMs running a Heimdall Data instance.
- It is possible to run multiple Heimdall Data instances on one host.
- All production and standby hosts are counted.
For volume discounts, please contact email@example.com