Use these applications to generate queries.
This demo environment is configured to show, the following features:
- Database caching for performance optimization
- Read-write split, to allow multiple databases to share load
For more information go to our Quick Start Guide.
- Choose a sample application (left) and click on a series of transactions
- View the results on the Heimdall Dashboard tab
- Analyze the logs in the log viewer or analysis tab
- Deleting the logs allows sample traffic to be analyzed, but not changed.
- Logging is set to a limit of 50 query logs/second and 1000 log entries.
- The Magento application is configured in debug mode to show the detailed messages.
- No configuration changes are allowed. If a configuration change is attempted, a forbidden error will be presented and will be reflected in the GUI (look for the yellow tabs).