Use these applications to generate queries.
This demo environment is configured to show:
- Database caching for performance optimization
- Read-write split: Routes queries to databases to share load
- Open two browser windows: 1) Sample application and 2) Heimdall Data Dashboard
- Dashboard: On the “Analysis” tab, “Delete all logs” to begin analysis.
- Select a sample application (left) and click on a series of application transactions
- Dashboard: View the application results on the “Dashboard” tab.
- Dashboard: Analyze the logs in the log viewer or “Analysis” tab.
- The demo does not allow configuration changes, and a forbidden error will be displayed as a result.
- Magento and WordPress uses MySQL
- Odoo uses Postgres
- VevoCart uses SQL Server