FREE - 15min consultation to see your performance gains
- Free review from one of our experts
- Proof of concept on your application to show you the benefits of auto-caching
Advanced SQL Optimization for Your Existing Database
- Auto-invalidation and coherency; no more stale data. Pretty cool?
- “One-click” cache recommendations. No more misconfigurations
- Intelligently caches into your storage (e.g. In-memory, Amazon Elasticache, Redis, Hazelcast)
- Installed on application servers, Heimdall is an L1/L2 cache for maximum performance
- Ideal when applications and database servers are separately deployed (i.e. not a single server).
- Supports custom or packaged apps (e.g. WordPress, Jira, Confluence, ColdFusion, J2EE, Oracle)
Automated DB Failover
- Disaster recovery within data centers or between geographical regions
- Heimdall Data is application-aware providing always-on database connectivity. DB failover solutions today (e.g. F5 Networks, AWS ELB) result in connection timeouts.
- Horizontally scale out the database without rewriting the application.
- SQL sharding to different geographies or data sources.
- Compatible with MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, Amazon RDS, DB2
“Heimdall Data’s granular SQL analytics helped us identify database inefficiencies and resolve them in a timely manner. The solution was quick to insert into our production environment.“
“Amazon RDS is the most expensive line item in our infrastructure. We reduced our database costs by over 50% with Heimdall Data’s analytics and caching.”
“Heimdall Data’s SQL analytics helped us identify database inefficiencies and resolve them. The all-in-one solution saves us months of development time and operational costs.“
Global Pharmaceutical Company
“We used Heimdall Data for many projects. In each case, the product was able to root cause the slow database performance. The operational simplicity was unlike any product I have seen in the market.“
Heimdall Data is your “DBA Assistant” offering:
- SQL auto-caching across application servers avoiding networking latency to the database
- One-click optimization with no code changes
- Policy-driven horizontal database scale-out
- No disruption to your existing application or database (i.e. no rip-n-replace) – easy installation
- Database vendor-neutrality (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server)
No Credit Card Needed!