SQL Optimization for your Existing Database
- Intelligently auto-caches into Amazon Elasticache, Redis, or Hazelcast
- Auto-invalidation across cache nodes: No more stale data
- For multiple applications servers accessing a database
- Custom or packaged apps (e.g. WordPress, Jira, Web apps)
- For planned (maintenance upgrade) and unplanned outages
- Disaster recovery for data centers or geographical regions
- Today’s failover solutions (e.g. F5 Networks, AWS ELB) result in connection timeouts.
- Scale-out with Read/Write query routing; no coding required.
- Supports MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, Amazon RDS, Oracle, DB2
How does it work?
“Heimdall Data’s granular SQL analytics helped us identify database inefficiencies and resolve them in a timely manner. The solution was quick to insert into our production environment.“
“Amazon RDS is the most expensive line item in our infrastructure. We reduced our database costs by over 50% with Heimdall Data’s analytics and caching.”
“With many users visiting our site, we needed to scale the database. Heimdall Data was a quick installation in AWS. It saved us time and money when optimizing our web application.”
“Heimdall Data’s SQL caching software was easy to install and provided an immediate increase in performance. But their analytic tools gave us insight what was really happening with our queries allowing us to optimize our code. Once optimized, not only was the raw SQL faster but the number of cache hits increased giving us even more performance. If you are serious about performance, you need to start with Heimdall.”
“Heimdall Data provided SQL analytics to identify our performance bottelnecks and resolve them quickly. Amazing tool!“
“Heimdall Data’s SQL analytics helped us identify database inefficiencies and resolve them. The all-in-one solution saves us months of development time and operational costs.“
Heimdall Data is your “DBA Assistant” offering:
- SQL auto-caching across application servers removing latency to the database
- Auto-synchronization across cache nodes
- Policy-driven horizontal database scale-out
- No disruption to your existing application or database
- Database vendor-neutral (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, Amazon RDS, Oracle, SQL Server, MariaDB)